This new “Modern Bespoke” class of car is extremely rare and highly sought after by collectors and fans alike.
- London’s new City Concours will be hosting a ‘Modern Bespoke’ class, celebrating the best of hand-built and exceptional cars
- Included in the line-up will be a Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer Vehicle Design and an Eagle E-Type Low Drag Coupé
- The one-of-seven Touring Superleggera Disco Volante Spyder will also be on display, alongside a Ferrari 550 GTZ Barchetta
- The ‘Modern Bespoke’ class forms just a small part of the overall City Concours, which will welcome more than 110 cars
- The City Concours takes place from 8-9 June, with tickets and hospitality on sale now from http://www.cityconcours.co.uk
Andrew Evans, City Concours Director, said: “What will really set the City Concours apart from any other car event is the calibre of the cars we’re displaying. Our ‘Modern Bespoke’ category is just one example of the kind of unique and rarely seen models that we’ll have on display. The chances of seeing one of these cars on the road are extremely low, but we’ll have all of them plus around a hundred more all gathered in the oasis of green that is London’s Honourable Artillery Company.”
The collection of cars on display isn’t the event’s only attraction, with a number of luxury brands showcasing their goods and a host of quality food and drink options. There will be stands from dealers Stratstone, Romans and Clayton Classics, alongside a display from reborn British sports car maker, Atalanta, and the Official Outfitter to the City Concours, Mason & Sons.
The City Concours will be held from 8-9 June at the Honourable Artillery Company grounds, near to the Barbican and Bank.
Tickets to the City Concours are available now from www.cityconcours.co.uk. Hospitality, including breakfast and lunch packages, are available from Rachel Roullier (Rachel@thoroughevents.co.uk/ 07826 907 121).